2015 © Horizon Worship Center, Inc.
Senior Pastor Billy W. Hines, Pastor and founder of Horizon Worship Center, is a prophetic and prolific teacher and herald of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Pastor Hines has overseen Horizon Worship Center for over 25 years. In that time, he has witnessed a countless number of lives transformed and matured to the glory of God.
His life story is a miracle. A former gang leader, high school dropout, and alcoholic, Pastor Hines was saved in 1974, when he encountered the life-changing love of God. He has never turned back.
His vision for Horizon is four-fold. He desires to see believers: 1) transformed by worshipping God in both private and corporate fellowship, 2) live holy by rightly dividing, assimilating, and applying the word of God in their daily lives, 3) receive illumination, insight, and revelation from God through daily intimacy with Him, and 4) live victorious, undefeated Christian lives, not giving in to a mental state of victimization because of negative circumstances in their lives.
Pastor Hines has traveled and preached within the United States, South America, and in Ghana and Togo, Africa.
He is a loving and faithful husband to his devoted wife Deborah. She co-pastors with her husband in the ministry. Pastors B. W. and Deborah Hines have been married for 28 years, and have two lovely daughters and three gorgeous grandchildren.
Pastor Hines’ primary vision is for professing Christians to make their calling and election sure; thereby, they will worship the Lord in spirit and in truth.
- the Bible is our guide to obey and live by. It is the supreme authority of our lives. It is infallible, inerrant, and written by men who were divinely inspired by God.
- in the atoning death of Jesus Christ, Who died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the dead on the third day according to the Scriptures.
- that Jesus Christ is GOD made manifest in human flesh. Not only is He the Son of God, but He is also God the eternal Son.
- in the Holy Trinity -- God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- in the gifts of the Holy Spirit according to 1 Corinthians 12:4-12;28-31,Ephesians 4:11-12, and Romans 12:3-8.
- the true church consists only of all born-again believers. Without regeneration, there is no salvation.
- in active praise and worship.
We desire to bridge the gap not only between the races, but also between the many denominations. We want to see every believer whole, filled with the Holy Spirit, learned and bold.
We want you to know that you are always welcome at Horizon Worship Center. We would love to get to know you, and our hope is that your first experience at Horizon Worship Center will be the beginning of a greater union with our family.
Pastor Deborah Hines founded The Women of Action, the first ministry in Horizon to specifically honor the aged woman to help promote their God-given wisdom and talents that might be underused in the body. She is also founder of the D.A.R.E. Women’s Conference. D.A.R.E. symbolizes women who are Delivered, Anointed, Ready and Excellent!
Pastor Deborah currently serves as head of Sisterhood, Horizon’s Women’s Ministry. Her vision is to see women come into the fullness of what God has foreordained for their lives, without any inhibitions, intimidations or fears hindering their highest potential.